Clifton, New Jersey
Howard J. Pfeffer has been practicing family law since obtaining his Juris Doctor degree from Seton Hall University School of Law and becoming a member of the Bar in 1969. He has concentrated in this field for many years, representing over 1,000 clients in divorce and other family matters.
Mr. Pfeffer limits his practice to the following New Jersey Counties: Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Morris, Passaic, Sussex and Union Counties. He is a member of the Bar Associations of New Jersey, Essex (Member of Family Law Executive Committee), Morris, and Passaic (Member of Matrimonial Committee) counties. Martindale-Hubbell, a leading law directory, has given Mr. Pfeffer an AV rating, the highest rating awarded for both legal ability and general ethical standards.
He serves as a Panelist on both the Passaic County (Chair of Panel) and Essex County Matrimonial Early Settlement Panels. After decades in practice, Mr. Pfeffer stands ready to assist you through challenging and stressful problems, resolving them as quickly, efficiently and inexpensively as possible.
- Honors and Awards:
- AV Rating, Highest Rating Award for Legal Ability and General Ethical Standards, by Martindale-Hubbell
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Essex Bar Association
- Member, Family Law Executive Committee
- Morris Bar Association
- Passaic Bar Association
- Member, Matrimonial Committee
- Passaic County Matrimonial Early Settlement Panel
- Essex County Matrimonial Early Settlement Panel